Ownership of Site
- The Site is the property of Phoenix Electronics & Toys Co., Limited (“Phoenix” “we” “us” “our”) and its licensors. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”) apply to the Phoenix website located at global, and all associated sites linked to acool.global by Phoenix, its subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, the “Site”).
- The Terms apply to the products sold by Phoenix either through the Site or by direct contact with us. Use of the words “you”, “your” and “customer” is a reference to our customers and visitors to the Site.
- By using the site, you agree to the Terms, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of the Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- These are the terms upon which Phoenix makes and sells products to customers. The terms will form the agreement between Phoenix and the Customer (“the Agreement”).
- By placing an order for Phoenix you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Agreement.
Use of the Site
- By agreeing to the Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country or residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the product or service, use the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without the express written permission by us.
Car Ventilation System
ACOOL is a car ventilation system with the following precautions and operating conditions
- The Ventilation System is not designed to function as an air conditioning system that does not lower the temperature like an air conditioner. Even with ACOOL, do not leave a pet or a passenger in a parked car.
- This system should be used only to relieve discomfort and improve cabin air quality, and should not be used for other purposes.
- When parked in the sun, the fans keep air moving through the vehicle to prevent temperatures from soaring. It does not provide air conditioning, so the vehicle still warms up in the sunshine.
- Be careful not to touch the solar panel surface in scorching sun weather conditions as it will rise very high in temperature and may cause burns.
- Driving with ACOOL, the car cabin is expected to be noisier as fresh air is drawn in when the car is moving. If it is abnormally loud, please check whether in module or out-module has been firmly installed.
The solar panel may not operate under the following circumstances due to a lack of power from the solar panel:
- Low amount of sunlight.
- When a part of the solar panel is cast by a shadow.
- When a part of the solar panel is covered.
- All photographs of products are provided as a guide only. The color of products may appear differently from the actual color, due to the resolution of individual monitors, computers, devices, or lighting variations.
- By placing an order online you agree to purchase the product based on the design and specifications as described on the Site. You should ensure you read the product specification before ordering your product.
- ACOOL is a custom-made product made to the information and materials provided by you. We require customers to provide the necessary car information including but not limited to car window photos and measurements. You should ensure that the car information provided by you is full and correct.
- The order would be processed only upon receipt of full payment and the necessary car information.
- We provide fittings for car models based on the information you provided before production. Once you approve the fitting, you authorize us to commence creating your product for you, on the conditions contained within this agreement.
- Our products are not available for re-sale unless subject to an agreement with us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Prices do not include packaging, storage, freight, taxes, transit insurance, local delivery, or installation. All prices are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
Custom, Taxes and Import Charges
- You are responsible for the customs or import duties, and local taxes paid once the product reaches your country. We have no control over these charges, varying from country to country. We cannot declare a lower invoice amount or make any other false declarations for customs purposes. And we are unable to reimburse any costs incurred concerning those matters and do not accept any responsibility for delays as a result, regardless of the circumstances.
- Please contact your local customs office to find out current charges before placing your order, this will prevent any unexpected costs you may not have considered.
- Prices displayed exclude delivery costs, insurance, and other costs.
- Full payment and necessary car information are required to initiate order fulfilment.
- To cancel your order, please send an email to [email protected] within 24 hours from the date your order is received. A refund of any monies paid by you to us for the products will be made within 30 days of your cancellation. If you have paid for the price of the goods by credit or debit card, your credit or debit card account will be re-credited as soon as possible and in any event within the above 30-day period.
- For any order cancellation beyond 24 hours from the date your order is received, it will result in a forfeiture of any payment made by you to us.
Phoenix may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit the order quantity. We may also require additional qualifying information before accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel an order after you have already been billed, we will refund the billed amount.
Customer Commitment & Approval
- It is our goal to satisfy your needs. As ACOOL is a custom-made product, at times, each customer is required to provide Phoenix with the necessary information, assistance, or feedback. Each ACOOL is made specifically to your information. Without this information, assistance, or feedback, we would be unable to process your order. Once they are provided, you are agreeing that you are satisfied with the designs and that no further changes are required. Any further changes after you have approved them will incur additional charges. For us to service all customers efficiently, we require customers to respond to our requests promptly. We are not responsible for any delay in this delivery. Delivery lead time would be started only upon the receipt of full payment and car information.
- Customers should provide us with as much specific information as possible to avoid protracted delays in making changes during the production process.
- Failure to provide the requested information within 90 days from our last email written communication to you will be regarded as a cancellation of the order by you beyond 24 hours from the date your order is received. It will result in a forfeiture of any payment made by you to us.
- Phoenix requires customer approval of sample fittings at several stages in our process.
- Once they are approved, you are agreeing that you are satisfied with the designs and that no further changes are required. Any further changes after you have approved them will incur additional charges.
Our products are custom-made which requires 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be produced. We will do our best to meet time frames as agreed, however, sometimes products exceed projected finalization dates.
- We use third-party freight providers to deliver products and our delivery terms are subject to the terms of the third-party providers.
- Shipping is charged at a flat rate and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Generally, a person will be required to be present at the delivery address to accept the receipt of the product.
- We do not take responsibility for lost or incorrect deliveries unless we are at fault. While we will make our best efforts to ensure your products arrive within a reasonable time, we are not liable for delays outside our control, for example, delays due to weather, holiday/seasonal delays, industrial action, epidemics, and any other event or circumstance of the same kind.
- If a customer refuses a package, they will be charged for any charges we incur in having the packages returned to us. The refused package shall remain in the possession of Phoenix until the customer remits payment for us to send the item(s) again. If payment is not received within 7 days of the first failed delivery, then the item is forfeited.
- All sales are final.
- Order shortages, damages, and discrepancies must be claimed within 48 hours of the receipt of your order. Claims made 48 hours after the receipt date would not be honoured.
- We accept claims provided that items are damaged or defective upon receipt. Please email [email protected] for the claim within 48 hours. For us to investigate any quality issues, we will need your full cooperation, which includes sending us sufficient information, photos, and videos. No claims will be given if we do not receive sufficient information needed to properly investigate the issue.
- We will evaluate on a case-by-case basis how to resolve your concerns. We are happy to work with you to make things right if it is determined that the defect existed at the time of manufacture or was damaged in shipping.
- We reserve the right to either replace or repair the product and it may be necessary to return the goods to us for inspection before a replacement product is despatched or a repair to be taken.
- We should, in our sole discretion, decide to replace or repair any products, that replacement or repair shall constitute our entire, sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, for that order.
- All returns are subject to our final approval.
- All items need to be returned unused, and unwashed and must be accompanied by the original invoice and packed with the original packaging. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine whether the item is worn out.
- Upon approval of the claim by us, we will direct you to either return the product or part to our offices in Hong Kong.
- The return will not be accepted without a “Returned Goods Authorization” number (RGA) that we will provide to you.
- If a problem occurs after the warranty period, you may request a repair or replacement quote after an inspection of the damage. Shipping charges both ways will be your responsibility.
We offer our customers our products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months’ use from the date of purchase. If you believe you have received a defective product, please send an email to [email protected]. Please provide contact details and photographs of the defect for us to review. We are not responsible for product returns without prior approval by us. We will evaluate on a case-by-case basis how to resolve your concerns. We are willing to work with you to make things right by sending replacement parts at our costs if it is determined that the defect existed at the time of manufacture.
Please retain your Delivery Note as proof of purchase for your warranty to be valid. This document must be presented in the event of claiming the terms of this warranty. The warranty is valid only for the first purchaser directly purchased from Phoenix or a Phoenix-authorized reseller/retailer.
This warranty does not apply to damage or breakage resulting from misuse, accidents, abuse, neglect, mishandling, modifications, wear resulting from normal use, or shipping damages of any kind.
We make no other express warranty of any kind. We shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages to persons or property resulting from the use or performance of the product.
During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling. Shipping charges both ways will be your responsibility. However, if the product includes several accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced. We reserve the right to make minor adjustments instead of replacing the product or accessory. Packaging, instructions, recipes, etc. will not be replaced unless faulty. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of Phoenix.
When returning a product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. We will not be responsible for damage due to shipping.
Subject to your statutory rights as to the merchantable quality of the product or accessory. In the event of a product or accessory being replaced during the guarantee, the warranty on the replacement will expire at the original date, i.e., 12 months from the original purchase date.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeless of Information
We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
User Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms.
You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
Phoenix retains all the ownership rights of the intellectual property (registered or unregistered) imagery, and designs available on this Site. This clause continues to apply after the product has been delivered and payment has been received in full.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, any implied rights or terms for the supply of goods or services are expressly excluded. To the extent of any liability arising, the liability of Phoenix will, at the discretion of Phoenix, be limited to the repair or replacements of the products or the cost paid for the product.
We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the website are described accurately. However, the descriptions of goods on the website do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the goods. You should ensure that the goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any warranty that the goods you purchase from us are suitable for your intended purpose.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event, our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the goods.
We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for the equipment which you use to access this website. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this website.
Any provision of the Terms which is prohibited or unenforceable will be effective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].
The Terms are governed by the laws of HKSAR. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of HKSAR in any dispute relating to this Policy.